Sunday, 4 March 2012

1940's

As many of you have already seen from my facebook upload, I did a photo shoot for the photographic company that I work for. I had expressed an interest to the managers that I was keen on helping them out with new looks and shoots whenever needed. Sure enough they were looking at updating their blog found on their website (http://www.cliftonphoto.co.uk/)  which I was more than happy to help with.

The look they wanted to go for was vintage, inspired by the dramatic post- war, pin up, movie star glamour from the late 1940's to early 50's. This is a look that I had never pictured myself doing!

Lisa- Maria Thomas did my hair and make up, taking her an hour to do the classic 'Poodle Up-Do.' The photos were shot by photographer Nick Robinson, below are a few of the shots that made the website:






Overall I was very pleased with the results of this shoot and am looking forward to the next project!

DZ


7 comments:

  1. wow so beautiful. this is really incredible! :)

    Love from the NaNa girls x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love, love, love these shots! The make up looks amazing.

    PS. We've a Giveaway to Number A on our blog! Check it out! :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Love Love Love everythingg - so vintage :))

    Check out my blog - i'm new too!!
    http://amandinaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, :D Love the photos they are great :)I hope you will follow my blog

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god these pics are amazing! The make-up is lovely. The first pic has to be my favourite :)

    victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete