Thursday, 1 March 2012

Splogging



Hello,


I am new to the blogging world, but I am liking it thus far!

The three words that would best sum me up are:

Singing
Speaking
Smiling

Singing has always been the number one love in my life! I have been singing since I can remember, but took up classical lessons at the tender age of 11. That was to my first and best singing teacher yet, Juanita Porras. She was my neighbour (when I lived in France) and was a retired Opera singer. She took me under her wing and taught me everything I know.  She trained me twice a week every week right up until I was 15, when my family and I moved back to England.
The way I see it is, my voice is my instrument, it is unique to me! The sound that comes out when I speak, laugh and sing are 100% me.


What to expect from this blog:


You should expect to see and hear video clips of me singing, many people have yet to hear me sing... so here's my chance to showcase all the songs I enjoy performing!

I will also eventually be posting clips of me discussing various topics that interest me. I can be very opinionated and being a huge consumer of  the media- I would like to get involved with all aspects of it including television and radio.

I am starting a 6 week course next week with my local radio station BCfm. I hope to learn all the basic skills necessary for radio and tele.

One other thing I will be sharing is a gallery of photos. I currently work for a photographic company, not doing anything too fancy! But working there allows me to get involved with the talented photographers and make up artists there. I am like any textbook girl you know... love being pampered and am obsessed with any make up out there and not going to lie- enjoy having my picture taken! (which my boyfriend and friends rip me for)

That is all for now

Bonne nuit!

DZ


No comments:

Post a Comment