Saturday, 21 April 2012

Fruit Pastel!

Hello,

Again, haven't been on here in a while... I really need to keep this blog updated.

I am pleased to share a new bunch of photos with everyone.
This shoot was done with Sophie Cox doing Make Up and Nick Robinson Photographing. 

I had no idea what to expect when Sophie asked me to 'paint my face', but was excited none the less. 

The shoot was done after a long day at work on a rainy Monday evening, and the make up alone took around 2 hours. Sophie had a massive suitcase jam packed with hundreds of make up brushes and every shade of eyeshadow you can imagine.
This is a more daring shoot colour wise, and after seeing the picture of what she wanted the make up to look like, I wasn't too sure if I'd be able to pull it off!

Overall I am very very pleased with the shoot. Nick and Sophie are fantastic at what they do and really compliment each other, knowing what one another like and dislike. Here are a few of the shots from the 100+ taken:  

This one was taken on an iphone-the colours look amazing.



Here are the professional shots!











I would love to know what you think so please feel free to comment!



I have another shoot lined up which I am excited about doing and if all goes to plan should be within the next 2 weeks or so and is something a little different!

DZ



No comments:

Post a Comment